After several months of research, the great BLHeli_32 16A ESC has been released which supports 4S power with a steady performance. BLHeli_32 16A ESC is customized for Beta85X whoop drone. Meanwhile, Beta85X is the first micro drone with a BLHeli_32 ESC at present.stack
Pairs best with:
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
Check out Joshua Bardwell's video to know every detail of BLHeli_32
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC:
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Weight: 4.4g (7.7g with XT30 cable)
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board. Current sensor included.
BLHeli_32 ESC is soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
In order to be convenient for the installation and decrease the dislocated PIN mounting, we have added a port for ESC connection. Separate installation, in case the mutural vibration may interfere between FC and ESC.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta85X frame
- Motors: 1105 5000KV motors with 1.5mm header pins connector
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery
- Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
- 1 * 16A BLHeli_32 ESC