The Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter is a 2.5-inch FPV pusher drone developed by BETAFPV. The new frame design optimizes its structure to decrease complex components and only requires 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, which is convenient to build. Made of high-quality PA12 material, it features a strong injected mold frame for durable use. What's more, it supports carrying many FPV cameras available in the market for FPV shots. Pavo25 is the cinewhoop for you to fly both indoors and outdoors!
Note: Walksnail HD Digitial VTX version is released now. It should be used with Walksnail goggles, which you need to buy separately.
- Only 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, convenient to build. The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter sports a reasonable design of structure assembly that is optimized to decrease complex components, making the build easy.
- The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter adopts an innovative pusher frame with a duct design, which generates more lift for the whole quadcopter, improving the ability of endurance and propulsion.
- Made of high-quality PA12 material and 2.5mm carbon fiber. With a strong and durable frame kit, the Pavo25 whoop quadcopter grants more stable flight and optimizes the vibration damping structure for the camera mount, allowing pilots to get an excellent experience.
- User-friendly designs. The USB port on the top of the frame makes it convenient to configure the quadcopter. Pavo25 whoop quadcopter features a rear LED with colorful lights, giving a cool and visual performance in the dark.
- Balance layout for the whole quadcopter. When carrying an action camera like SMO4K, or DJI Action 2, you can move the battery position and add the second battery strap to keep the center of gravity, preventing it from tilting to one side.
- Walksnail HD VTX version equips with Walksnail Avatar HD Kit. Provides 1080P recording with 22ms ultra-low latency. Dual-antenna design for up to 4 km long-range transmission. Build-in 8 GB storage, it is convenient for recording video and can be exported by USB cable. Supports Betaflight full OSD display through Canvas Mode on Avatar VTX.
- Weight: 146g (Walksnail HD) Without battery and action camera
- Wheelbase: 108mm
- Frame: Pavo25
- Motor: 1404 4500KV Brushless motor
- Battery Connector: XT30
- Props: Gemfan D63-3B (Gray)
- Flight Controller: F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270
- VTX: Walksnail Avatar HD Digital Kit (HD Digital)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-50°
- Receiver Version: PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS (Optional)
- Recommend Battery: 4S 750mAh/4S 850mAh (Not included)
- Recommend Mounted Cam: SMO 4K, DJI Action 2
- Flight Time (Reference Only): 7.5 mins (HD) using 4S 750mAh battery without an action camera
Note: The actual flight time depends on the flight environment and the flight mode.
Comparison to Beta95X V3
Let's see what has changed in the updates for Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter. Compared with the Beta95X V3, Pavo25 is made of PA12 material with injected molding, which improves the stability of the flight, dampening the noise and eliminating the Jelly Effect. Besides, with an optimized damping structure and no need for rubber dumpers, it is able to carry more heavy action cameras like DJI Action 2. What's more, large capacity batteries like 4S 750mAh/850mAh are supported, which ensures a long-time flight and endurance.
|Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter
||Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter|
|Weight (No Battery)||146g (Walksnail HD)||116.7g (HD), 99.1g (Analog)|
|Battery||4S 750mAh/850mAh (Excluded)||4S 450mAh (Excluded)|
|Receiver||PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS||Frsky FCC/Frsky LBT/TBS/PNP|
Walksnail Avatar HD Digital Kit
|Caddx Nebula Nano HD|
||Caddx Ant Camera+M02 25-350mW 5.8G|
|FPV Camera Degree||0°-50°||25°- 45°|
|FPV Camera||SMO 4K, DJI Action 2||SMO 4K, other weighs about 50g|
|Flight Time (HD)||7.5 mins (No cam, 4S 750mAh)||3.5 mins (No cam, 4S 450mAh)|
|Flight Time (Analog )||4.5 mins (No cam, 4S 450mAh)
||Whoop duct and drone connected by 6 screws, easy to disassemble||Each electronic accessory should be screwed to the mount and then covered by the top plate|
Walksnail HD Digital VTX
Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter Walksnail HD Digital VTX version features Avatar HD Kit with Avatar HD system that uses H.265 high-efficiency video coding, an industry-leading technology, providing 1080P/720P resolution image recording with 22ms ultra-low latency. The signals are stronger and more stable with a dual-antenna design for up to 4 km long-range transmission. Build-in 8 GB storage, the Avatar VTX has the capability of recording HD video without interference from capacity and exporting video by USB cable. Besides, with Canvas Mode on Avatar VTX, Betaflight full OSD display is supported and can be adjusted easily by remote control.
Pavo25 Frame Kit
Pavo25 frame is made of high-quality PA12 material with strong and durable injected molding, which grants more stable flight and no fear of damage. The whole frame with pusher and duct design can generate more lift for the whole quadcopter, improving the ability of endurance and propulsion. Besides, the vibration damping structure for the camera mount is optimized to carry an action camera easily, allowing pilots to have an excellent experience.
What's more, it comes with a CNC Vista Adapter, which effectively provides the Caddx Vista HD Digital VTX with a good cool down by increasing the heat dissipation area, reducing the influence of heat on VTX.
Note: The Walksnail HD VTX version includes a CNC adapter designed for Walksnail Avatar VTX.
FC & ESC
Pavo25 whoop quadcopter is equipped with the Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4 BMI270, it extremely reduces the weight while improving the ability of the ESC to continuous current 20A, and brings pilots more power to fly the Pavo25 quad! Meanwhile, 20A FC V4 has 2 pin connector ports for DJI Digital VTX and RX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, and super easy to install.
Motor & Props
Gemfan D63 3-Blades Props is designed for inverted installation, and it brings pilots a smooth flight! It is more durable and more powerful and offers pilots a high-efficiency flight experience. Equipped with the 1404 4500KV Brushless motor, it brings a stronger power and lower noise, which will give pilots an unprecedented flying experience.
The Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with "props out" by default. Why do we need "Props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
- 1 * Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter (Walksnail HD Digital VTX)
- 4 * Gemfan D63 (2CW+2CCW) 3-Blades Props
- 1 * Spare 180mm Battery Strap
- 2 * Spare EVA Foam Tape (Black)
- 2 * Spare EVA Foam Tape (Red)
- 4 * 3M Double-Sided Tapes
- 1 * SMO4K Camera Mount
- 1 * SMO4K Power Cable
- 1 * M5*18 Screws
- 1 * M5 Anti-slip Nut
- 10 * M2*7 Screws
- 1 * Walksnail VTX USB Cable (only included in Walksnail HD VTX version)