BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drones.
The first 260mAh 1S battery with BT2.0 connector in the market. Battery dimensions are slightly smaller and weight only 7.16g. Compared with BT2.0 300mAh battery, it is lighter in weight 1.12g difference, you can enjoy smoother flight experience. This is paired with weight-sensitive 1S whoops perfectly, like Meteor65.
- BT2.0 260mAh 1S Battery supports 9A continuous current, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 260mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will be lighter and have more powerful performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 260mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo is more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without the disturbance of a low voltage warning.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of the connector.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more current in the same capacity and provide far more power.
- Capacity: 260mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 56mm * 12mm * 6mm
- Connector: BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 7.16g(1pcs)
8 * BT2.0 260mAh 1S 30C Battery
Comparison of BT2.0 Connector 260mAh / 300mAh 1S Battery
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 260mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has longer discharge time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance.
"Since February 2019, we've got some feedback on Facebook about how eager they need the high quality of solid pins connector on 1S whoop drone. So we started our long-term investigation on the design of the solid pins and the stable manufacturing technique to meet pilots' demand. "-BetaFPV
Not sure if it's worth to switch to BT2.0 connector? Check more from Joshua'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH2.0
Here is Betafpv Lab video to show you the best way to replace PH2.0 to BT2.0 connectors.