BETAFPV 1805 series brushless motors come with 2 different KV value.
1805 2550KV motor is great for 4S power and 1805 1550KV motor is the best for 6S power.
Combined with 35A AIO Brushless FC, it will provide you huge output power to build incredible racing drones.
1805 series motors are suitable for 4-5 inch quadcopter, we recommend using 5125/5020 propellers with the motors to get the excellent power effect during your FPV racing.
- 1805 2550KV brushless motor is a lightweight motor that is greatly suitable for the 4S power system. 1805 1550KV brushless motor is a lightweight motor that is best for 6S power. Both of them only weight 16.1g for 1pcs.
- 1805 Motors retains φ1.5mm shaft design instead of thread shaft for saving weight, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4'' props are locked with nuts in the market.
- Best paired with the Gemfan 5125 3-Blade props, with minimal noise and power loss, the motor is very efficient in use and has an excellent racing flight experience.
- 1805 motor is perfectly suitable for the 4-5 inch drone, we highly recommend it for TWIG ET5 and X-Knight 4'' FPV.
- Item: 1805 2550/1550KV brushless motor
- Weight: 16.1g (1 pcs)
- Color: blue-black
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Shaft length: 3.8mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Hole distance: 12mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- Motor KV (rpm/V): 2550KV, 1550KV
- Input Voltage: 2550KV for 4S LIPO, 1550KV for 6S LIPO
- Cables: 100mm long, 24AWG cables
Dimensions: 23.2 * 23.2 * 19.7mm
- 4 * 1805 1550KV Brushless Motors
- 1 * Pack of M2 Screws