The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetization to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 9kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
Check out all our APD Products!
- – Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- – Plug and play firmware
- – Up to 12S capable
- – Up to 120 Amp Continuous* current
- – 200 A Burst current
- – True 10bit resolution
- – Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- – Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- – ProShot1000 capable (1Mbs/s)
- – Dshot300 to Dshot1200 capable (0.3-1.2Mbs/s)
- – Up to 750,000 eRPM
- – Auto PWM-freq
- – Auto Timing Advance
- – HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
- – Telemetry output
- – Intelligent current sensing
- – LED indication
- – Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- – Digital commands over Dshot
- – 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net