HYPERLOW RS: Lean, light, and compact.
A top-mount stretched X for both racing and freestyle.
- 4" 5.1" and 6" arm options (5mm)
- 4" arm mounts both 14xx and 22xx motors
- Titanium hardware
- Pressnut assembly
- 30x30 + 20x20 x 2 mounting options
- Includes Hyperlow GoPro couch
- Battery and VTX antenna pads
- RX antenna mounts and straws
- 3 x Hyperlow Straps
- 15mm standoffs
- Micro cam mounts
- SOFT-MOUNT ARM PROTECTION
- COMPATIBLE WITH VERT RACER DOME
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OTHER HYPERLOW MOUNTS
The RS (Race/Style) has been designed to bridge the separation between dedicated freestyle and racing frames.
Its light weight and lean format makes it a perfect for the track. With titanium hardware it weighs less than some of the most popular pod style underslung frames.
The included GoPro couch then makes it an extremely competitive freestyle performer and the first top mount, stretched-x Hyperlow in that category.
Sample 5" setup:
- 2207 motors
- Micro cam
- Micro RX (Frsky/Crossfire/Spektrum)
- 4in1 + FC (eg. Pyro stack)
- Unify or pigtail VTX
- Stubby antenna or UFL Axii
Raise the GoPro couch using THESE RMRC SOFTMOUNT BOBBINS
Ideal battery size: ~72mm length (eg. Pyrodrone 4s 1300/1600mah. 5s/6s 1250mah)
5" naked frame weight: 82g
5" freestyle weight (props/gopro/battery): ~540g+