The BQE 3AF XL is the extra long version of our popular 3AF frame. This is a triple stack 3″ freestyle frame designed for 1507 motors and 3 inch props. We took it to the next level with enough flexible build space to do whatever you can dream up. It flies smooth and stable. The props are out of view for perfect recordings. The 3AF XL is great for onboard HD filming. The easy choice for integrating Runcam Split Micro or Caddx Tarsier.
Checkout rest of our BQE products inventory. !
- Designed for 3″ props on 1407/1507 motors
- Traditional freestyle H frame configuration
- Beefy 4mm matte twill carbon main plate
- 2mm top plate
- 3d printed TPU camera and antenna mounts
- TRIPLE 20×20 Slotted FC mounting positions
- TONS of room to build, a stretch limo for your electronics
- Props out of view
- Ideal for Runcam Split Micro or Caddx Tarsier
Need to mount a TBS Immortal T? We have a mount you can download, that fits on the bottom of any 20×20 stack, and puts the antenna in a great position. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3895957
4mm Arm guards designed by AJ Lux are available as a free download on thingiverse.
Check out the spare parts for BOTAFX Banger 5" frame and the rest of our BQE products inventory.