This TurboBee 136RS V2 is designed and born for micro FPV racing. This thing absolutely screams and flies like a 5 inch!
Check out the rest of our iFlight products!
Update info on V2:
- Compact canopy design，lighter
- Optimize the V1 frame, more compact and less weight
- Super clean and compact build
- SucceX Micro F4 Flight tower system
- The lightest 1104 brushless motor on the market with double ball bearings
- Light, Powerful and smooth configuration
- 2.5mm bottom carbon fiber frame
- Compatible 4S Lipo/LIHV
- Frame Wheelbase: 128mm
- Build Weight: around 65.2g (without battery)
- SucceX Micro 16x16 Tower 2-4S
- XING-E 1104 4200KV motors 60mm wire with plugs
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC
- HQProp T3*2 propellers
SucceX Micro F4 V2.1 Flight Controller:
- Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
- Gyro: MPU6000
- 2x UART ports
- 4x motor outputs
- Betaflight OSD :AT7456E
- Blackbox FLASH: 8MB
- BEC 5V 2.5A cont.
- Size: 21mm*21mm
- Mounting holes distance: 16*16mm
- Weight: 2.5g
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
Recommended battery: (not included)
- 1 x TurboBee 136RS V2 4S Micro FPV Race Drone (non-assembled)
- 2 x HQ T3*2 propellers transparent grey
- 2 x Battery straps
Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK