ECO Micro Series 1404 - Brushless Motor (3700/6000kv)
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 54E-7627-3700
- Framework: 9N12P
- Length: 19.75mm
- Diameter: 18.8mm
- Propeller: 2.5" - 4"
- Weight: 8.6g (W/O Silicone Wire)
- Prop adapter shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Bearing Shaft: 2mm
- Shaft Thread: CW
- Precision durable ball-bearings
- Steel shaft for high strength
- Anodizing for finish and corrosion resistance
- 9x9mm hole pattern
- Multi-strand copper windings
- 100mm 26 AWG silicone wire
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.91026 star rating(156)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.97159 star rating(176)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.94118 star rating(51)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.925 star rating(40)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(35)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.89474 star rating(38)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.87755 star rating(49)
- 5MM THREADED ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(23)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I have the betafpv 1500 but killed a motor and they are never in stock so I bought these to get in the air and glad I did.
The quality is very good. They include 4$ worth of screws probably. They have every size you would need for different frames and props.
I'm running them on a tadpole. I have a few tadpoles 1103 8000kv 1106 6000kv and one with these motors.
My run times are significantly longer with the 1404 motors and the gemfan 2540. On a Pyrodrone Graphene 460mAh 3S 11.1V the average 5m13s.
I can't say enough good things about them. Emax motors are some of the best especially for the price. And these are no different.