Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z02 aio vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
Frame: 65s frame V4
Weight: 25g (without battery)
Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC
Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
Receiver: Frsky D16 potocol / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
Camera : Z02 Camera
Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
Batterry: 4.35V 230mAh Lipo battery
Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRXRF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery