The V2 version is equipped with Ground station PCB!
A 1.3GHz receiver from Matek that fits in the Fatshark module bay!
Make sure to pick up the matching VTX from Matek to complete your Long range Package! (Both VTX and VRX include antennas)
Also great if you are into FPV RC Cars.
- Receiving frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Band-pass filter 950MHz~1450MHz
- Dual input options: 4~5V via pins or 6-30V via “DC” pad on VRX-DK
- Button control and LED indicators
- VRX-DK input voltage 6~30V (“DC” pad)
- VRX-DK regulator output: 5V 2.5A
- Current Consumption: 0.3A @5V
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. input impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
- 2.54mm pins and PCB size are compatible with FS module
- 5pins (5V, Gnd, A6.5, A6.0, Video) work with FS dock
- Weight: 12g ( w/o dock), 19g (w/ dock)
- Size: board 43*27mm
- 1x Matek VRX-1G3-V2 1.2/1.3GHz Video Receiver
- 1x VRX-DK
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- New frequency will be saved if no button action within 3 seconds