This is a special limited offer on the Orqa FPV.One Goggles that includes extras (please check "what's included" at the bottom of this page)
Orqa FPV.ONE Goggles feature high definition ( 1280x960 ) OLED screens for vivid colors, high contrast ratios, and clarity beyond anything else out on the market today.
Orqa uses larger 0.5″ Sony OLED display panels, which allows a viewing angle of 44° and should provide edge to edge clarity, without the blur seen in other goggles.
On top of the industry-leading optics, Orqa has also provided a power button, defogging fan, dual receiver module bays, and wide IPD adjustment.
Receiver Module NOT included!
Compatible with ImmersionRC Rapidfire RX module
Check out our other Goggles and monitors
- Viewing Angle: 44°
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 960 Pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 native, 16:9 (720P)
- Power Supply: 6-10VDC (2S LiPo Battery)
- Power Consumption: 4.2W Max.
- Integrated Head Tracker Output: 3.5mm Jack
- Headphones Audio Out: 3.5mm Jack
- Composite Video Input: 3.5mm Jack
- HDMI Video Input: Micro HDMI
- Battery Connector: 2.1 x 5.5mm Barrel Connector
- IPD Range: 56-74mm
- Integrated Defogging Fan
- Integrated HD DVR: 1280x960 25-60 fps, .mov
- Wide Head Strap: 35mm
- Standard Receiver Bay: High Power
- Secondary Receiver Bay: 5v, SPI, I2C
- Weight (without battery): 210 grams
- Dimensions: 177x99x72mm
1x Orqa FPV.One FPV Goggles
1x Orqa FPV.Battery
1x Hard Carrying Case
1x Orqa Neck Strap
1x HDMI Cable
1x Face foam (Faux leather style with velcro backing)
1x Face foam (sponge "Newbeedrone" style with velcro backing)
1x Orqa Patch Antenna RP-SMA RHCP 6dBi
1x Orqa Pro Omni Antenna SMA RHCP 1.2dBi
1x Orqa Pro Patch Antenna SMA RHCP 8 dBi
Orqa FPV.One OLED High Definition FPV Goggles