The trustworthy FuriousFPV True-D module is finally getting an upgrade!
True-D 4.0 features new look,new hardware and firmware and a whole new level of diversity algorithm.
Compatible with Fatshark Attitude models including the latest Fatshark Atittude V5 goggles.
Check out all our FPV Goggle receivers modules & accessories and full Furious FPV product line.
Other top rated products
- Tiny TALON Stack 16x16 F7 Stack...0.0 star rating(0)
- Pyrowire 3oz. PCB by Pyrodrone...5.0 star rating(2)
- ECO Micro Series 1404 -...4.8 star rating(14)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- iFLIGHT Cyber XING 2306.5-2555KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- EMAX Hawk PRO - (Choose Motor KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- DJI Digital FPV Goggles - Ultra...4.9 star rating(34)
- DJI FPV Fly More Combo (Mode 2)5.0 star rating(8)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Building a longer range rig this weekend and will test its range/reception a little deeper.
If you have Fatshark Attitudes....yes, it actually clips in...lol.
No one can really tell you which antenna is best,
there is a lot of variables like are you flying behind yourself,
LR, racing, freestyle, etc. Most pilots find going with one patch
antenna and one polarized antenna is best for general flying.
Thank you for your question!