Menace Digital HD Antenna Pack (DigiPack)
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 38C-7790
The Menace FPV Digital HD Antenna Pack (DigiPack) includes a pair of our smallest patch along with extensions to improve your digital FPV experience straight out of the box.
Designed to work with the DJI High definition, low latency, strong immersion, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference FPV Goggles.
Adding the antennas to the two bottom ports of your goggles to improve your Digital FPV System, especially in high multipath environments.
In the pack you get;
2x Pico Patch Antenna (Black RPsma)
2x Extensions RPsma to RPsma
2x RPsma finger spinners
The PICOpatch antenna is our smallest receiving patch that is big in performance.
Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
Gain: 9.4 dBi
Beam Width: 61° at -3db points
Left Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP)
RPsma Connector (Fits DJI FPV Goggles )
Dimensions Single Antenna: 37.0mm x 33.6mm x 19.2mm
Weight Single Antenna: 10 grams
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.90266 star rating(113)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.91429 star rating(35)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.90323 star rating(31)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.97297 star rating(111)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(27)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.97333 star rating(75)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.96296 star rating(27)
- 5MM THREADED ANODIZED STACK SPACER5.0 star rating(20)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
If I'm flying near power lines factory antennas won't go 50 yards in some spots with the menace it just keeps going no issues.
So hi multipath directional locations the are very good. It's tough because this isn't analog you won't see that picture clear up when you turn your head it's already clear but you can see it in the data.