The FlightOne Revolt OSD Lite flight controller is one of the most advanced, performance-driven, flight controllers ever designed. The RevoltOSD uses a powerful F405 MPU, accompanied by the High-Speed Invensense 20602 gyro, allowing it to take full advantage of FlightOne's efficient code to run at 32KHz for the best Performance possible.
The Revolt OSD Lite presents not only the BEST performance but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in FlightOne. Our filters along with the integrated FlightOne Gummies, allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! Endless days of tuning are now a thing of the past. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazingly for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt) and gives you the fastest response time possible as if the quad can read your mind.
Setting up the Revolt OSD Lite is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and the wizard handles the rest, you can put the Revolt in upside down and backward just solder to the closest motor pad and the RF1 wizards will handle the rest. The RevoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
Zadig and other complicated driver configuration tools are a thing of the past with the Revolt OSD’s new driverless installation technology. Tired of messing around with Zadig or DFU to update your software? We were too, that’s why you no longer have to worry about messing around with them. The RevoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- Fast building using connector system
- Full Lipo up to 6s rating
- Advanced filtering
- Plug and Play
- Built-in internal OSD
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- SBUS Inversion
- High-Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor, and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through-hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus, and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into the configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial UARTs
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- GPS expandable
- Pins into RaceFlight Bolt 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
- Weight: 6 grams
The FlightOne Guarantee
Revolters will also get access to FlightOne's ticketed tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Revolt.
- 1x The FlightOne Cricket Cricket Revolt OSD Lite Flight Controller