Our inventory is the newer V1.1
The below diagram does NOT apply to our inventory.
We are waiting for BetaFPV to update the information on their site so we can update ours too.
The new layout 12A 2-4S F4 AIO FC(BLHeli_S) is customized for Toothpick Drone. With the real holes, side-mount USB and all solder pads of the edge of FC, greatly reducing installation time and improving ease of self-assembly. The weight saving of the all in one board makes this ideal for tight builds - using the included Anti-vibration rubber dampers for mini stack height.
Checkout the rest of our Micro Flight Controllers and our BetaFPV Collection!
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Build-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.2g(Without Pins), 6.5g(Pins Pre-solder)
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G-C
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
DIAGRAM FOR Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- 1 * Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins (IF NOT Pre-solder)