Aikon F7 Flight Controller 30*30
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 5E-5889
The Aikon flight controller is a new generation flight controller designed specifically to work with our Aikon 4-in-1 ESCs. We've packed all the greatest features into one seamless flight experience.
Check out the rest of our Aikon Flight controllers
And the full line of 30x30 Flight controllers.
What makes the Aikon F7 amazing?
- 216mhz F7 processor
- 5 Software invertable hardware UARTS
- Onboard OSD and blackbox
- Software controlled VTX power switch
- LED outputs
- Quick connection cable for 4-in-1 ESCs, works out of the box with the Aikon 4-in-1 ESCs
- On-board voltage regulator up to 6S
Aikon F4 specifications
|Firmware||Betaflight AIKONF7 Target|
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.9 star rating(130)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.91429 star rating(35)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.92857 star rating(42)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.9781 star rating(137)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(31)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.97753 star rating(89)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)4.93548 star rating(31)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.86957 star rating(46)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The M3 gummies work great, and stack height is perfectly managable. The DIY JST pinset included lets you run it on any setup easily, and installs great.
The VTX Pit Switch is another excellent value feature, and is surprisingly good for long range uses (since 1000mW VTX can make heat while you're waiting to take off), and obviously is a great addition for racer - my dual purpose 7" rigs find this feature completely welcome.
The only way to improve is dual-gyro sensor fusion options, but for the money this performs amazingly, and how well the mPU6000 gyro performs on Betaflight 4.2, I don't need anything more than this.