PYRO32F3-45AMP "V2" 4IN1 F3 32BIT BLHELI ESC 4X45A
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 2D-6608
Improvements over V1:
-New layout to make room for the heatsink
-Integrated LC FILTER for lower noise
** Remember to set your Amperage scale to 150 in Betaflight to get accurate Amp readings **
1 x PYRO32F3-45AV2 4in1 F3 32bit BLHELI ESC 4x45A
4 x Soft mount grommets
1 x Wire Harness (Plug N Play with Pyrodrone F4 OSD)
1 x 10cm 16AWG silicone wires
1 x XT60H Connector
2 x 35V 680uF Capacitors (Recommended for 6S setups)
1 x Manual
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs twice faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Aluminum heatsink
- LC Filter
Other top rated products
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.94118 star rating(34)
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5G85.0 star rating(23)
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding4.75 star rating(16)
- FrSky R-XSR S.Bus/CPPM 8/16...4.95455 star rating(22)
- FrSky XM+ SBUS 2.4GHz Mini Receiver5.0 star rating(8)
- GEMFAN 3016-3 PROPS - (2CW + 2CCW)5.0 star rating(5)
- Hyperlite 2207.5 E-SERIES...5.0 star rating(13)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
To this date I still have mot have one fail on me.
I have some of the original versions and still going strong.
Definitely a MONSTER ESC..
I have ordered a new pyro f4 pit version to see if it isnt just this old FC acting up, But it remains to be seen if the desyncs will continue, this is my first time using this board however a fried of mine has used about 5 of them with similar issues.