MAMBA INTERFERENCE SHIELDING FPC
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 4B-7185
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.5 star rating(2)
- Pyro-Drone Battery Strap (16mm x...5.0 star rating(2)
- iFLIGHT Cyber XING 2306-2555KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- Floss 3.0 Flipstick Set5.0 star rating(1)
- FLYWOO Chasers 138 Analog...5.0 star rating(1)
- T-Motor F80 PRO - 2200KV Motor5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyrodrone 32Bit 4-in-1 35A 6S...5.0 star rating(2)
- Armattan TOA Premium 2306/1750KV...5.0 star rating(3)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
1) This thing is conductive on the one side so if it touches your FC or ESC, you risk a short and damaging your board(s)! I took packaging tape and put this in between two pieces of the tape. This prevents any accidental shorts, which many kwad internet forums have mentioned happening when using this.
2) Follow the instructions and ground this as it says to do.
3) Get a pack of "M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert for Flight Controllers" and cut them in half so you have two smaller rings instead of one grommet. Put this between the ESC and this shield, and then between this shield and the FC. This allows airflow and prevents the shield from touching your boards.
4) If you have a 30x30 only stack, you can put the 20x20 in between two pieces of packing tape, melt holes in the tape and then mount that between your FC and the VTX too.