Signal and telemetry lines are sandwiched between the Negative (GND) layers to shield them from switching noise at high power levels. Negative (GND) layers on top to shield the Flight Controller from switching noise.
Further, it has double sided main input power pads which can be soldered or bolted to. It allows for flight controller mounting with standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm hole spacing. Solder tabs extend off the PCB to allow for thermal relief to make soldering easier.
Manufactured using ISOLA 185HR high performance dielectric glass fiber to sustain continuous high temperature scenarios.
Rest assured, your solder tabs won’t fail, even with 500A loads!
– Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
– 4S-12S input
– 8 Layers of 4oz copper
– 12V @ 3A switching regulator
– 5V @ 3A switching regulator
– Overcurrent and short circuit protection on both 5V and 12V regulators
– Has two main power inputs, modular battery
– Thermal relief on all solder tabs to allow for easier soldering
– 2.5mm thickness for strength and reliability
– 58mm x 58mm in size
– PCB rated for 180°C (356°F) continuous
– ISOLA 185HR dielectric glass fiber for maximum thermal performance
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net
Weight: 50 grams
Setup Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aBn0FvI04lyP026SdelIavLc-hW36Jm/view