The T8 Pro is a compact full OpenTX supported radio, this radio has up to 16 channels, a built in battery, and a multi-protocol CC2500 chipset!
This radio connects directly to your computer via USB-C so you can play your favorite simulators with ease.
The high quality Hall gimbals provide a smooth gimbal experience and keep you in control.
- OpenTX firmware
- Simulator ready
- High-quality hall sensor gimbals
- Multi-protocol module
- Built-in USB-C charging
- Voice support
- Built-in battery
- RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible Single chip (CC2500)
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- Protocol Options: All CC2500 – Frsky, S-FHSS, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT and more*
- Transmission power: 20dbm
- Antenna gain： 2db
- Range: > 1km @ 20dbm (depending on the receiver)
- Battery: Built in 3.7v 1000mah Lithium battery
- Charging: Built in USB-C charging
- Firmware: OpenTX - Multiprotocol-TX-Module
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the model / receiver)
- Screen: Clip on 128x64 LCD and OpenTX control module
- Gimbal: High-precision quad ball bearing HALL Sensor gimbal
- Voice support: Yes (SD Card required)
- Size: 160*130*60mm
- Weight: 266g
* Learn about the multi-module here
- 1x RadioMaster T8 Pro CC2500 Multi Protocol Open TX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.