Introducing... The new Orqa FPV.Ctrl Radio Controller! This radio controller was designed and developed by the Orqa team to create an FPV learning experience like no other. Great for beginners and pros alike, this controller helps bridge the gap between simulator flying and the FPV field experience! Get the best of both worlds.
LEARN BY PLAYING Crashing is inevitable in FPV. Crashes are expensive. But here’s the secret: the more you learn, the less you crash. We feel that ...
Once you learn how to fly in a simulator, it's time to have some real fun. Orqa FPV.Ctrl is not just a game controller, it has been designed to be a real, high-quality remote controller, made for flying real drones. When you're ready to take your pilot skills out in the field, all it takes is a radio module, and you're ready to fly real FPV!
"My first FPV flight was not fun at all. I’ll be honest, it was terrifying. It took me a few months, and many expensive crashes, to learn to fly well enough and safe enough to enjoy every pack. Learning to fly FPV takes time, and it is not always fun. Crashing is an inevitable part of it, and it is often expensive. We found a way to change that."
-Srdjan Kovačević, CEO Orqa FPV
VIDEO: Orqa FPV.Ctrl - Learn how to fly FPV
- Built-in rechargeable batteries (2 x 18650 Li-ion cells wired in series, sealed inside the screwed together case so not easily or quickly replaceable).
- Programmable buttons and switches: Two three-way rockers, one latching push button, and one momentary push button.
- Extendable with dedicated modules via the UberLite bay -> ImmersionRC UberLite-24 Ghost module
- No screen - all configuration is done via Bluetooth using a mobile app.
- Low latency Bluetooth radio links for mobile and desktop connectivity
- Runs on custom Orqa firmware (so no OpenTX or EdgeTX support).
- Low latency Bluetooth radio link for PC and mobile.
- USB-C for connectivity and charging
- Orqa FPV.Skydive access Included
- Removable sticks with M4 threads
- Every button you need. Not More.
- Perfect fit for small or big hands
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Gamepad style ergonomics
- Robust and solid feel
WHAT IS FPV.Ctrl?
Orqa FPV.Ctrl is a high-quality drone remote controller made for first-time pilots learning to fly FPV in a simulator. With the FPV.Ctrl and a simulator combo, you can fly at home, or on the go. On a realistic simulator like Orqa FPV.SkyDive, you will accumulate weeks’ worth of flight time in a matter of days.
LEARN BY PLAYING
Crashing is inevitable in FPV. Crashes are expensive. But here’s the secret: the more you learn, the less you crash.
We feel that the best way to start your FPV pilot journey is to start in Orqa FPV.Skydive. The great thing about it is — crashes are free.
BUILT FOR PILOTS BY PILOTS
When you are confident enough to take your skills to the real world, all you need is a radio module that connects to your drone, and you’re ready to fly.
Orqa has joined forces with Immersion RC to design and build the lightest radio controller module ever: IRC Ghost UberLite.
DEDICATED FPV.Ctrl MOBILE APP TO MANAGE YOUR SETTINGS
Manage settings, update firmware, assign channels or calibrate your sticks using FPV.Ctrl mobile application. Intuitive interface and user experience. Available on iOS, Android, and Huawei.
Immersion RC Ghost UberLite
When you are ready to take your piloting skills to the next level, there is a dedicated Ghost radio module made exclusively by Immersion RC, the godfather of FPV.
Full range 2.4GHz (LoRa/FLRC) Ghost radio module, 500Hz synchronized frames, integrated foldable antenna, the maximum output power of 350mw. Probably the best radio module ever. (Module Not Included).
- Use: Both Simulation and FPV Flying (With additional module)
- Style: Gamepad
- Gimbals: Orqa
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Brand: Orqa
- Color: Black
- 1x Orqa FPV.Ctrl Radio Controller
- 1x Orqa FPV.Skydive Access Code
- 1x IRC Ghost UberLite
If any warranty needs for this product arise, please note that the manufacturer of this product is one of the few manufacturers we carry that requests the end user to contact them directly for any troubleshooting or possibly defective items. We must follow these policies set by these manufacturers. Please make sure to contact them directly if you feel your product is defective in any way. Reach out to us if you need an email address or contact link for this manufacturer.