This MegeBee Frame was designed to carry a GoPro5/6/7!
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here you go...
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
MegaBee V1 vs MegaBee V2:
- Wheelbase: 156mm vs 146mm
- Standoffs:6pcs vs 8pcs
- Ducts: Mounting holes outside vs Mounting holes inside
- Bottom plate: Without strength brace bar vs With strength brace bar
- Top plate: long vs shorter
- Lightweight frame that can take some hits
- Prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- GoPro Hero 7 full-size mount (25 degrees) + TPU case; DIY is out!
- Bind and Fly; pre-built with care and reliability
- Flight Tower: 35A ESC V2+ F4 V2 FC + 500mW VTX
- Motor: XING 1408 3600KV
- Camera: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens
- Wheelbase: 146mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 25mm (aluminum column height 25mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 255.9g
- 1x MegaBee V2 FPV Whoop Drone-BNF (XM+ Receiver Version)
- 4 pairs 3inch propeller
Please note: This package not including the Gopro Camera and Battery, we recommand GNB 4s 850mAh 80C LiPo!