NewBeeDrone AcroBee BeeBrain Brushless BNF FrSky FPV Drone
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 68D-7839
All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
The Acrobee does NOT include a battery!
Make sure to add some of the Newbeedrone Nitro Nectar batteries to your order.
- - 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- - VTX control through OSD
- - 2S capable
- - F4 STM32F411 Processor
- - Approx. 23.5g dry weight
- - 0802 18000kv motors
- - Turtle Mode capable
- - 4 Channel 12A BLHeliS ESC with BB21 MCU
- - NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- - Voltage and current sensor
- - NewBeeDrone OSD Chips(betaflight compatible)
- - Diversity rx
- - VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW,100mW, and off.
Other top rated products
- Route Shipping Insurance4.89025 star rating(82)
- Gemfan 51466x3 Hurricane Durable...4.91304 star rating(23)
- M3 Knurled Aluminum Stand Off4.92593 star rating(27)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX FPV LONG...4.96552 star rating(87)
- 2MM THREADED M3 ANODIZED STACK...5.0 star rating(18)
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX Special...4.96429 star rating(56)
- 5MM THREADED ANODIZED STACK SPACER5.0 star rating(18)
- Gemfan Hurricane 51433-3...4.90625 star rating(32)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
As for flight performance, it flies good out the box. Nothing too crazy. With things like 48khz and a basic tune off of the new bee drone Facebook group I was able to make this thing fly INSANELY GOOD. absolutely mind blowing what some esc firmware and a tune can do.
A lot of reviews complain about the flight time on this guy. I am using the new batteries from new bee drone (nitro nectar gold 300mah) these too are expensive but they outperform every whoop battery me and my friend have tried. Out of the box I was getting right around 3 minutes of flight with the stock props. But, with the 48khz jesc firmware I was able to add an entire minute on top of that for insane 4 minute flights.
Both video and transmitter reception has been great on this whoop. They vtx can actually go up to 100mw, but in my fairly large house I’m able to fly up to the second floor from my basement with basically no breakup on just 25mw. This receiver (Frsky version) is also capable with futaba sbus, which I am using. Range with this setup is good enough for flying around the house, but I honestly haven’t tested this aspect enough to tell you the range is substantially better than your average spi receiver.
Durability on this guy has not been an issue so far, I have about 40ish packs through mine and I’ve broken absolutely nothing at all. And trust me I’ve had some nasty crashes. Turtle mode also works well on this whoop as long as it’s not on a slippery surface such as hardwood or smooth tile, any type of rug or carpet should allow you to get right back in the air fairly easily
Overall I like this whoop. If I could recommend anything alongside this product it would definitely be some lightweight modifications that will both add some flight time and some flight performance. Again, this is a premium product, and I feel like you definitely get what you pay for with this product. I just wish there was a little bit more attention to detail when it comes to weight as in my opinion, weight is THE most important factor on any brushed or brushless whoop. But the reason I recommend this whoop is simply because of the community support behind this product on places such as Facebook, as well as the awesome people at new bee drone who will do whatever it takes to satisfy their customers. Don’t hesitate and just buy it :)