Pyrodrone Graphene 460mAh 3S 11.1V 75C
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product SKU: 85A-4494
Other top rated products
- UMMAGAWD HEX SERIES 2306 1777KV4.5 star rating(2)
- DIATONE GTB 339 PRO AIO...4.33333 star rating(3)
- RCINPOWER GTS-V2 2207PLUS 2207...5.0 star rating(2)
- EMAX Hawk PRO - (Choose Motor KV...5.0 star rating(1)
- FLYWOO GOKU TX-NANO 48CH 5V...5.0 star rating(1)
- Pyro-Drone Battery Strap (16mm x...5.0 star rating(2)
- BETAFPV HX115 3-4s Toothpick...5.0 star rating(1)
- EMAX Interceptor RaceVision FPV...5.0 star rating(5)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Tadpole is 76 grams has 1106 with the gemfan 2540x3 props and there is no sag until the battery is done. Compaired to the tattu 450 that everyone loves these batteries are much better and don't get hot when I'm beating on it. They are a wide and flat battery unlike the tattu but fit fine on a tadpole or gep phantom.
On the phantom with a hq 65mm I can easily get over 6 minutes with normal freestyle flying. It only weighs 56 grams and with 1103 motors what a great quad though.
The ir is very low and charging them hard seems to have no bad effect.