Meteor75, a better approach to the 75mm micro drone which features high KV motors - 1102 18000KV motors & BT2.0 450mAH battery, giving pilots plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground.
The Black Friday Edition is all BLACK!
- Meteor75 is the first generation whoop powered by brand-new BT2.0 connector 450mAh battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compare with initial PH2.0 connector
- The power system uses the latest 1102 18000KV motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which provides pilots stronger experience of a powerful indoor and outdoor flight
1102-18000KV motors paired with durable ball bearings for increasing flight time/performance and low maintenance, while it adopts PCB connector to allow you repair it easier once it's disconnected
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide more stable and powerful 9A continuous current
Comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable and weighs only 1.5g
- The package comes with BT2.0 450mAh 1S lipo and BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released BT2.0 Lipo Charger Board to charge 6pcs battery at the same time
- FC&ESC: F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC
- Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Whoop Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV motor
- Props: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 3-4min
Weight: 28.7g (without battery)
1 x Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
1 x LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
1 x BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
1 x USB Charging Cable
2 x Dipole 5.8G Antennas
1 x BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
2 x BT2.0 450mAh battery
1 x Props Removal Tool
1 x User Manual
We use the classical F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC on Meteor75 drone. Why not the lighter F4 1S AIO Brushless FC board?
The burst current of the Meteor75 could up to 15A even on 1S power. Only the F4 1-2S FC board could hold so high current in continue flying. Of course, the 1g difference in weight is no sensitive to such a beast drone.
This AIO F4 FC is suitable for a light 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, Integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC & ESC
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
Injection Molded Canopy:
Since Meteor75 whoop drone, we will use an injection molded canopy, which is only 1.5g with camera holder. Of course, much durable than the original canopy.
M01 AIO Camera VTX- The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor65. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 37 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
1102 18000KV motors have a great balance between weight and power on this tiny 75mm 1S whoop drones. Only 2.9g with connectors. With the high 18000KV value, it could have a great punch power even only 1S battery. Also, it adopts PCB connector to allow you to repair it easier once cables disconnected.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector 1S 450mAh battery and Emax 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 11A in this testing. You could see that it has a longer time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance.
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter:
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter comes with the Frsky D8 protocol. It's designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by OpenTX firmware. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training.
VR01 FPV Goggles:
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Spare Parts List:
Comes with spare parts including 2 pcs BT2.0 450mAh battery, 1pc BT2.0 battery charger & tester, super portable for charging. What's more, the Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs. We also provided 4 props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.