This project started after I was not satisfied with the choices of frames so I decided to make my own. After one year of cutting prototypes I have finally found a design that fitted my needs.
Check out all our 5" Frames, and the rest of our FruityTech Smoothie Frame and Replacement Parts Collection!
Accidents and crashes tend to happen so we need Replacement Parts, and if you have a 3D Printer at home, STLs for both the TPU Camera Mount and SMA Mount are available here.
- Able to carry both 20x20 and 30x30 stacks
- Rear mounting for DJI Caddx Vista
- Each arm should have 3 bolts to be rigid and prevent arms from wiggling
- Arms must be easy to remove to allow easy arm swapping incase of crash
- Squished X design to keep props out of GoPro view at low camera tilt
- Is sexy af
- Weight without TPU parts is 124.7 grams
Note: Highly recommend 20x20 stack or a 30x30 stack with a small footprint like the CLRacing ESC if you are planning to run a vista
- 4 x 5mm Arms
- 1 x 2.5mm Front Bottom Plate
- 1 x 2mm Back Bottom Plate
- 1 x 2mm Top Plate
- 1 x Hardware Bag
- 1 x Set of TPU FPV Camera holders
- 1 x TPU SMA Holder
Not only does this frame fit these needs but it does it at a price that doesn't break the bank.
All screws are 12.9 steel to provide strength
Bottom Front Plate is 2.5mm carbon to take a beating because not all our landings are on soft grass.
Arms are slotted so to remove an arm all you need to do is loosen 2 bolts, and remove one bolts to an change arm
Includes 4x M2 20mm screws and 4x M2 Aluminum Nuts for mounting Vista in the back.
TPU mounts can be used for both Micro Analog FPV Cameras and the DJI FPV Camera